30 November 2005

Fundraiser

I'm getting ready for the holidays. I don't have anything better to do. I put the tree up and finished putting the American flags on it. I also got the lights put out on the balcony. Yeah! Now all I need is a wreath for the door and get some finishing touches for the living room.

Other than that life is pretty boring. I bought some movies to watch. Hopefully that will keep me entertained for a little while.

I found a good fundraiser at

http://www.thankyoublue.org

This website sells fundraiser packages of wristlets. They are sort of like the Livestrong wristlets, but they have them for both law enforcement and fire dept/ems. They say either "Thank You Blue...24-7-365" on a blue band for law enforcement or "TYFD 24-7-365" for fire/EMS on a red band. They also have special wristlets for Fire/EMS/Law enforcement personnel and their families only. I ordered several of them and they are good quality. I plan on making a proposal at my fire department to try them as a fundraiser. I think we could raise a lot of money with them-seeing how popular wristlets are these days. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click headline for top content from Firehouse.Com
The Web's Community & Resource
for Fire, Rescue, EMS & Safety