19 December 2005

Cabin Fever

Why can't I just go back to work tomorrow???

I am so bored. I actually got some stuff done today so I guess that's okay. I went to a uniform store in downtown Waukegan to get my National Registry patches sewn on. They look much better than my other patches. Yeah!

I have been burying myself in books all day....and surfing the internet. I think I am finally done with Christmas shopping. I got an online order "shipping" confirmation for an order I placed a couple of days ago. The only problem with it was that one of the items that was on my "order" confirmation wasn't on the shipping form. Damn it. It was a really cool present for a very special person too :(

I can't believe it's almost the new year. My resolution for now is just to get back to work. I'm so bored being at home-I am completely and utterly non-productive. I get less done when I'm off work than when I'm working. It really doesn't make any sense, but it's true.

I think I will watch "Mother, Jugs and Speed" tonight. Everyone keeps telling me to watch it, but I still haven't, and it's two years later. I guess now is as good a time as ever.

On a side note, if you have been keeping up with this blog you may have noticed some changes. I have removed almost all of the pictures that were previously posted-just a precaution. I have heard about a lot of people being fired from their jobs because of things in their blogs and I don't want it to happen to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click headline for top content from Firehouse.Com
The Web's Community & Resource
for Fire, Rescue, EMS & Safety